Gigatron is a TTL microcomputer that you can build yourself. What you need is the following:
- The kit, containing the printed circuit board, all the electronic parts (36 TTL ICs, RAM, ROM, diodes, resistors, capacitors, connectors, etc…), a retro game controller, a full-color assembly manual and the shiny, mahogany colored, wooden case with plexiglass viewing window;
- A soldering iron, solder and a multimeter;
- Side cutters and optionally (but handy) some needle-nose pliers;
- Something that provides USB power (laptop, USB charger, ..);
- A VGA monitor (or a VGA-to-HDMI converter and an HDMI monitor);
- A couple of hours to complete building the kit.
If you are interested in one, subscribe to our mailing list. On it, we will announce when the kit is ready to ship, and at what price.
If you want to know more about how the Gigatron works and what it can do, view the lecture about Gigatron.