Gigatron is a TTL microcomputer that you can build yourself. What you need is the following:
- The kit, containing the printed circuit board, all the electronic parts, a retro game controller, a full-color assembly manual also containing schematics and a soldering course and the shiny, mahogany colored, wooden case with plexiglass viewing window;
- A soldering iron, solder and a multimeter;
- Side cutters and optionally (but handy) some needle-nose pliers;
- Something that provides USB power (laptop, USB charger, ..);
- A VGA monitor (or a VGA-to-HDMI converter and an HDMI monitor);
- A couple of hours to complete building the kit.
If you are interested in one, check out “Get one!” page for pricing and ordering information.
If you want to know more about how the Gigatron works and what it can do, browse around on this site or watch this lecture about Gigatron.