Are you interested in having your own Gigatron? We are currently working on putting together a do-it-yourself kit so you can have your own. The kit will include:
– All the components you will need, including the circuit board
– Software (games) pre-programmed in an EPROM chip
– A game controller
– A USB cable so you can power the Gigatron from a computer or USB power supply
– A wooden box specifically designed to hold the Gigatron and show it
– A 48-page manual with detailed steps describing how to assemble the Gigatron.
The only thing you need is a soldering iron, solder, a Volt meter and some patience. Have you never soldered before? Don’t worry, the assembly manual that comes with the kit will guide you through the whole process. Think of it as building a 150-piece LEGO kit. Step by step, you’ll get there!
We don’t know the pricing yet. We do know we will ship the kit worldwide.
If you are interested, you can subscribe to our mailing list by filling in your e-mail address (and optionally your name) and we will mail you when we know more. Subscribing to the list does not oblige you to buy a kit and we will not mail about anything else but information about getting the kit.